Georgia Gives Day is approaching quickly! Thursday, November 17th will mark Sunshine on a Ranney Day’s 3rd year of participating in Georgia Gives Day. Georgia Gives Day is an opportunity for Georgia-based non-profits to win additional grants towards their mission. In the end, the chosen charities are dependent on unique donors and social media participation.
Change your social media profile picture for the day to:
Here’s how you can help & a few important things for you to know:
1. All GA Gives Day donations must go through this specific link: https://www.gagivesday.org/c/GGD/a/sunshineonaranneyday
2. When posting on social media, please use all three of these hashtags (this is how GA Gives awards social media winners): #SOARDGAGivesDay #SunTrustFinancialWellbeing & #GAGivesDay
3. Our Power Hour will be from 8-9am on Thursday, Nov 17th. Power Hour is another opportunity for additional grants. The more donations during this hour, the better our chances to win $1000 grant.
- UGA/Georgia Tech Saturday, November 26 Time TBD 4 tickets Section 335, Row 18, Seats 13-16 Includes passes to attend the Bulldog Village Hospitality at Legion Field including live music, food and drinks from Outback Steakhouse- opens 3 hours before kickoff (Drawing will take place on FB Live at 5pm)
- Yeti Package includes Yeti Hopper 20, (2) Yeti rambler colsters, and Yeti hat (Drawing will take place on FB Live at 9:30am)
- Board of Directors match- $3,000 during Power Hour 8-9am
4. Listen to 94.9 The Bull from 7am-10am this Thursday to hear SOARD and encourage everyone to donate. Also, from 12-5pm, we will be in our office. We would love for any of you to come to our office between 12-5pm with your donations or piggy banks. 42C Oak Street, Roswell, GA 30075.
5. GOAL FOR THE DAY IS $15,000!!